Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wii Woot

More Wii last night! 1:40 to be exact. :) What is it about playing Wii Fit that you get sucked in and want to keep hitting "retry"? Whatever it is, I love it! A little sore in the arms, glutes and abs today. WOOT!!! Planning to run by the company gym later this afternoon to sign up. Yes, my company has a gym that is free to employees and I am finally getting around to signing up in OCTOBER! Tsk tsk tsk. Better late than never, right?

So a crazy thing I've noticed. I have exercised exactly 3 hours in two days and I already feel amazing. What is that about anyway? I knew this would happen. I have exercised before and I'm always euphoric. So the question becomes: Why do I stop?? I know the last time was because of a knee injury while running. Instead of giving up entirely though, maybe I should have gotten a pool pass. Motivation to exercise is really strong right now, but not strong enough to get me out of bed in the morning. The dogs got up at 6 this morning and instead of getting out of bed and putting on the clothes I already had laid out in the bathroom and heading upstairs to my elliptical machine (I know, I know), I let Hubby get up and feed the Brats. Hoping to get back into morning exercise. I used to love knowing I was done for the day before I even got to work. Need to force the issue tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment