Friday, March 2, 2012

It's the Little Things

I didn't make it back to my WW meeting on Wednesday and I haven't gotten back on the treadmill yet. Still working hard on the food front though. Hoping my life will once again take on some resemblance of "normal" soon. Probably not till Sunday though.

The scale at home says I'm hovering around 154, which isn't bad after a 2.5 week bender. BUT!! When I tried to wear my favorite pair of capri pants today, I couldn't!! They barely set on my hips! When I put on a belt with them, I looked like a kid wearing their parents' clothes and synching them in. :) YAY!! for the little victories. :)

So I'm still plugging away. I'm not back to where I was (where I need to be), but I'm also not floundering on the side of the road. I am on the wagon! ;-) Hopefully I can get my behind back in the game over the weekend. Sunday is looking like my best bet. Going to be a busy Friday night and Saturday...

Hope you're having a marvelous weekend! If you're in the process of fighting this weight loss battle and trying to build a life of healthy choices, I hope the weekend is easy for you. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment