Wednesday, February 1, 2012

At Work Challenge... Drum Roll PLEASE!!!!

I did it!!! I did it!!!! I did it!!!!!! That is my chorus for so many things today!

1st - Last night, I got in an Active 2 workout AND 45 minutes on the elliptical!!

2nd - I got up at 5:30 this morning and did W5D1 of the C25K - that's right baby, I ran three 8 minute intervals!! I felt like a goddess this morning (a sweaty, achey goddess mind you, but a goddess none-the-less)

Last but definitely not least - Today is the last weigh in for the Challenge at work that started this blog... I started out at 177 pounds (October 21) and made some allowances while setting my goal. I knew that hubby's birthday, my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas (and New Year's) ALL fell between then and the end of the challenge (February 3). So I tried to figure 2 pounds most weeks with every other week being a 1 pound loss and maintaining for a holiday/birthday. So I set myself a goal of 151 pounds. The WW scale at today's meeting said 151.4!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though there's been no official "Let's keep it going!" decision made here at the office, I've set a new goal for myself. It took me roughly 15 weeks to lose 25 pounds. I realize that the start of the journey is always the easiest. So, my new goal for 5/25/12 is to get down to 135 pounds. That is a really attainable goal from where I sit right now, but I totally expect to have issues along the way. My body is getting used to exercise, so I'll either have to exercise more/harder or adjust the way I eat at different points in the future. So 16 pounds in 16 weeks is what we're looking at.

What are you waiting for? Let's get out there and do this thang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment