Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wow. Time Gets Away

I have to admit, I fell off the wagon HARD while family was in town. Then my nephew left me a present upon departure in the form of a very nasty head cold. I think I've gone through two boxes of Puffs in the last week. Still trying to make good eating decisions, but even there, I've gone astray (stuffed avocado, anyone?). My sis, who is also on WW, and I are going to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo tonight to see country legends Alabama perform. We will be eating fair food, but we've been plotting what is acceptable and what is not. I will do my utmost to be on program tonight. I want to be back in my meeting and feeling motivated tomorrow (and hopefully, hopefully running tomorrow night). I can *almost* breath normally again. ;-)

Wish me luck! And I swear I'll be back here more. I need the accountability and I've been letting myself slide. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment