Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I So Sorry

The last week was just nasty. I caught a case of the depresseds and hurt my knee all at once. I tried to stay on program with WW and somewhat succeeded, but "almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. My knee was such that there was NO exercise. So last night, I RAN! And took some steps afterward to prevent future knee pain. My sister in law and her family are flying in tomorrow. They'll be staying with us for a week (her, her husband and my 3 year old nephew).I will be trying to squeeze workouts into all crevices! Just wanted to give you a shout out. I will most likely not post until after they leave, as I won't be coming to work and I hardly use my home computer. Wish me luck! I've come too far to get derailed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment