Monday, December 5, 2011

How Was Your Weekend?

What an awesome weekend. Friday, I ran FOUR MILES! YAY!!! I was pretty useless afterward, but it felt good. :-) Saturday, I spend 35 minutes on the Active 2 and 35 minutes on the elliptical machine. Yesterday, in between rain showers, I got in a 2 mile run. :-) And according to the scale this morning, I was rewarded with another pound gone! Can't wait to see what the official WW scale says on Wednesday. In the meantime, I am sticking to the new WW points allowance. I plan to get in 35 mins on the Active 2 tonight and (if Hubby gets the TV hooked back up in the exercise room) another 35 mins on the elliptical. I can't tell you how motivating it is to see results from the scale. I think I can find will power to exercise and eat right forever as long as that scale and non-scale victories keep pace with me. Keeps me pumped up for sure!

Let's have a great week of healthy eating and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment