Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I admit it - I basically took a week off for Christmas. I was on track and on plan through Friday and then fell apart. Christmas is my favorite time of year! I did not go as hog wild as I would have in the past, but I did allow myself a few cookies, some gumbo, pot roast and green bean casserole! I did not exercise. In fact, my darling Hubby bought me the Lego Harry Potter for Wii (didn't ask for it, but I'm totally nerdy enough to LOVE IT!) and I've spent many hours couching with it since Sunday. Today is the start of a new WW week though, so we are back on track, and (of necessity) kicking some ass. My ass in fact. I need it. I wish you could reach through the interwebs and kick it for me too. One bit of good Christams-related news. My in-laws are crazy spenders and the holidays. We always tell them not to spend so much on us, but the never listen. :-\ This year, my Christmas love check was sufficient to buy Hubby and I a standing freezer for our utility room - and enough leftover for me to buy a used treadmill!!!! EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I found one on Craigslist yesterday and have been emailing with the owner. If she still has it today (waiting to hear back from her this morning), I will be the proud new owner of a treadmill! WOOT!! More running! Without being outside! Or at the gym! YAY!!!!!!

Having taken four days off program in the last week, I am not expecting good things from today's weigh in. But tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment