Friday, January 20, 2012

Continuing On

Even though I have been living in a cloud and operating on auto-pilot, I have been on program. I got back in to Active 2 last night. I was having password problems and couldn't get my profile to access the interwebs, so I gave up and created a new profile. Figured not working out because I was fussing around with trying to get online was counterproductive and it wasn't like I was actually losing credit for previous exercise in the only way that actually matters (weight loss and health). Yes, my online profile says I have one workout under my belt instead of 40-something. I know the truth though, so I just let it go. I also cut my daily serving of homemade ice cream (ADDICT!!) from a 1/2 cup to a 1/4 cup. Today is Week 3, Day 3 of C25K. I'm looking forward to my run!! :) I'm up to 4.5mph which I know is nothing to crow about, but it's a huge improvement from where I started! :) So life is going on. Even though we're ticking off days left with our sweet puppy, we are also ticking off days in our own lives. I want each day to count in every way it can! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment