Monday, January 30, 2012

Damn Sloth

Aaaaand....the SLOTH came back over the weekend. Friday night was a zoo of activity and I never got onto the treadmill. Saturday I just didn't do a whole lot of ANYTHING. I am happy to say though that I hopped on the treadmill yesterday for W4,D3 of C25K. I'm halfway through the program! WOO HOO!!!! I think I need to reassess my workout calendar. Right now, I'm supposed to be exercising 7 days a week (Sun, Wed and Friday running, Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sat Active 2). That just doesn't strike me as plausible. I need to figure out a way to do some doubling up. I just don't know how I'm supposed to run for 45 minutes and then do Active 2 or vice versa. But I need a day (at least ONE!) of rest every week!Will need to figure that one out sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I haven't had any ice cream (go me!) lately. Hoping my two days off of exercising doesn't put me behind. As it is, tonight's Active 2 workout will be a double since I missed Saturday. I did it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment