Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another NSV!

A friend of mine told me today that she can tell I'm losing weight because my face looks thinner. I will take it!! :-D

Got in 45 minutes on the elliptical machine last night and another 20 minute workout on the Active 2. I'm amazed at how good a workout that video game is! I'm still in the "getting started" portion of the game (the first two week program), so I'm hoping that's why the workouts are only 20 mins long. Should finish the Getting Started portion next week and then pick a new goal for myself (Weight loss, toning, muscle strength...) for a longer program.

Today's goals: stairs and water. Walk/run to/from WW meeting tonight. Also going to get in another Active 2 workout. One of the cool things about the game is that it gives you a few different goals every week. It wants me to do at least 4 workouts (done), exercise 2 hours this week (need 50 more minutes), and burn 600 calories (need another 150). I have 2 or 3 more days to finish out the week, so I need to get in a workout tonight and one tomorrow as well.

I'll shoot out a weigh in post from my meeting later. According to the crazy scale at home, I am down a half pound from last week. I will be happy with ANY loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment