Friday, November 18, 2011

MY Day

I took the day off from work today. Some girlfriends and I have a date with a group of vampires at a movie theater that serves real food and alcohol at lunch. Then I have errands galore to run (mostly to get ready for Thanksgiving). I intend to get in at least an hour of exercise today though! Will just have to be after movie/lunch/shopping and before 7 course beer dinner. Gonna be a busy day!

Weekly progress: down to 168.5. So we're slowly making weight progress. Energy levels and general "feel good" measures are up though, so I know we're seeing progress! YEAH!!! This weekend is going to involve a LOT of house cleaning and food prep. We're hosting my family for Turkey Day this year, so the "Tavern" as we like to call it must be spit polished and putting it's best foot forward. I *will* still get in at least an hour of exercise both Saturday and Sunday! Gotta get as ready as possible for gluttony day, oops, Thanksgiving. So let's get out there and do it! Let's work our butts (literally) off despite the fact that there's a food-centered holiday next week. See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment