Thursday, November 10, 2011

YAY!!!

I did it! I did it! I did it!! WOO HOO!!! I actually got up this morning and spent 45 minutes on the elliptical machine! I gotta tell you - it was touch and go for a few minutes there, but I out-stubborned myself! YAY!!!!!!! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to know that I've already done all my exercise for the day! *HappySigh*

As for yesterday - another case of "the best laid plans..." My intention yesterday was to go home, put on comfortable shoes and walk to the WW meeting by my house and then walk home. By the time I got out of the freakishly hellish traffic, it was too late. :( Seriously - there's NEVER traffic on the way home and I was stuck for-evah yesterday. So, I did what any irritated Weight-Watcher-ian would do: I hit the elliptical for 45 minutes! And then the Wii for 10. The Wii for 10 was really so much more about getting in a body test than any real exercise. Still - not bad for a girl who still has some trouble breathing. I will make I sure I leave work EARLY next Wednesday so that I can become a part of the WW group. Truly irritated I didn't make it over there last night. At least I didn't decide the whole evening was shot though and couch.

Today's goals: STAIRS (cuz you know, I already exercised this morning!) BOO-YAH! My nieces are performing a dance at a very large event tonight, so I will be driving into the greater Houston area, which means I will have to find a parking spot and WALK this evening as well. Probably nothing drastic, but every bit counts, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment