Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Far, So Good

The ball keeps rolling, y'all! When I got home last night, I did everything on my list! 45 minutes HARD on the elliptical, 30 mins on the Wii, turkey cooked, dinner cooked. Last night was the "end of the week" for WW and I survived the week with all my activity points and 8 of my Weekly Points leftover! HELLS YEAH!!!! I hopped on the scale this morning and I am the same weight I was last Friday before Hell Weekend. WOOT!! Tonight is the official weigh-in at WW though. We'll see what their scale says. I know my scale and I have had some serious issues in the past. Might be time to buy a new one. I know I can't rest too comfortably on my laurels. It is still Houston Beer Week. Tomorrow night, Hubby and I have a private event at Houston's No Label brewery (we are a part of a non-profit movement trying to change the restrictive alcohol laws in Texas - membership has it's privileges). We also have a beer dinner at a 5 star restaurant Friday night (my bday present). We're talking a 7 course meal here! Pretty sure that will kill all points for this week and then next week is THANKSGIVING! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The only way I will survive intact (much less lose) is to work out like a fiend!! I did 45 minutes at moderate intensity this morning. Planning to walk/run the 2-mile circuit to my WW meeting tonight. If I have time, I'll try to squeeze in 30 mins on the Wii as well. Must keep moving forward! I am in SERIOUS need of a grocery store run. I had to bring a frozen Healthy Choice meal to work today instead of a sandwich (out of lunch meat). We're out of fresh fruit at home too. *sigh* I need more hours in the day!

Today's goals: eat with points, stairs to potty, 2 mile walk/run this evening. If I can get in 30 mins on the Wii, I'll consider it a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment