Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Rough Day

OMG - yesterday was ROUGH!!! I achieved all my goals, but it was sheer act of will the whole way. I think the trouble was that after work, I went out with Hubby for a beer (just one!). When we got home, I made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen and only then got ready to workout. I was just not in the mood! I got in an hour and a half on the Wii and 150 jumping jacks, but my attitude was completely wrong. I just wanted to be done.

I went to bed with the intention of getting up this morning and hitting the elliptical machine to start the day so I wouldn't have another late-nighter like yesterday. The Brats had other plans though. The dogs wanted out THREE TIMES last night! Most nights they don't go out at all. It's like they were trying to sabotage me. Needless to say, I did not work out this morning. I did however bring my gym bag with me and I'll be going by the gym instead of going home this afternoon. Going to try a very light running/walking combination and see how the knee holds up. Still planning to buy a brace Friday regardless. Not taking any chances!

Today's goals: continue working to potty (this is really working. I am up and down three flights of stairs 8 times a day! LOL!), 150 jumping jacks, 45 minutes run/walk, 20 mins Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment