Friday, November 4, 2011

Damn It

I totally fell off the wagon yesterday. One beer at happy hour turned into three. By the time I got home, it was 9pm and I was not exercising. Instead, I ate a very hearty meal with yet another beer. *sigh* This is totally reinforcing the idea that I need to exercise in the morning before work. Get it done early, do whatever you want later in the day. That will be my plan of attack starting tomorrow.

I found out there is a Weight Watchers meeting a mile from my house every Wednesday night at 6. I will be joining WW next Wednesday! All this working out is useless if I don't get a handle on food. I did WW a few years ago and it REALLY worked! I lost over 30 pounds in six months. I quit because I was tired of spending $40 a month on it and thought I could go it alone. To say I was wrong is a massive understatement. WW has so many tools that help you on your journey. I'm really going to need the help going into the holidays. No more guessing at how much of something I can eat - time to measure and count!

For the 90 day challenge at work, week 1: weight loss ZERO pounds. :-\  Hence the Weight Watchers...



Today's goals: stairs, stairs and more stairs, 150 jumping jacks, 45 minutes on elliptical. I'm also going to try to get my BF to check out a walking trail that is between our houses after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment