Wednesday, November 9, 2011

oi vay - SUCK IT UP!!!

Before I went to bed last night, I laid out exercise clothes and filled my water bottle. I was getting up this morning and EXERCISING, Dammit! ... Yeah. After coughing, sneezing and being miserable most of the night, I let the dogs out at 5:30 this morning and promptly curled up on the couch until 7. At that point, in the middle of debating with myself about whether or not I should go get on the elliptical machine, my friend Sara called to ask if I could give her a ride to work. She was sitting at the mechanics with her car. *sigh* Typing this, I know these are excuses! Yes, your head is full of goo. Yes, you def gotta help a sistah out when she needs it. FIND TIME TO WORK OUT, YOU LAZY SLUG! Good grief. I have at least been following the WW ways though. And I did go get the blood workup done yesterday. Should know LDL and HDL and all that good stuff by Friday. And tonight, I will be going to my first WW meeting in something like 3 years. Trying very hard not to beat myself up for quitting three years ago. I was so, so close to my goal! But hey - maybe you need to fall a few times before you figure out your journey, right? There's a quote flying around on Pinterest "Stop dwelling on the past - you don't live there anymore" or some such. I just tried to find it, but it looks like Pinterest has taken down their "search" engine. :-\

This week's successes: STAIRS! LOL! I am rocking the stairs. Food - I've been tracking everything I eat and even planning the next day's food the night before.

TODAY'S goal: stairs (no brainer), WW meeting at 6. Workout for 45 mins before meeting. Walk to meeting (about 1.5~2miles round trip).

No comments:

Post a Comment