Friday, November 25, 2011

Time Marches On

Man, there was a lot of food yesterday, y'all! We had tons and tons of food and 8 fewer people than we usually have. So there were a ton of leftovers! I sent boxes of food home with everyone. I had some little aluminum tins that I'd bought for Christmas cookies years ago and forgotten to use. They were packed with food and sent on their way! My aunt and uncle were staying in a hotel and couldn't take a tin dish, so I gave away some of our tupperware. "Get this food out of my house!!" ;-) The bad news? There's still a ton of food left at my house. The good news? I only had one plate of food yesterday. We had lunch around 12:30 and I just never got hungry again! So, even though that plate was pretty full, I only did it once. Today I brought a sandwich made with leftover ham and some fruit from the fruit tray for lunch. I'll be picky about what goes on my plate for dinner. Also planning to get in at least an hour of exercise today. I think it'd be amazing to get a 5 pound star the week after Thanksgiving. ;-) That is this week's goal!

Weekly progress report: weight this morning (home scale): 166.5! I know earlier this week I was a little horrified to have a milestone victory right before a major food holiday, but now I'm thinking that was the best thing that could have happened to me! I also had the NSV earlier this week with the jeans.Those two things have kept me completely motivated this week! There was never any thought of "Well, I'll just coast this week and hope for the best." My two victories kept me mindful that "The distance between who I am and who I want to be is separated only by my actions and words." I'm determined to stay on program. I've enjoyed my progress and I want MORE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment