Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Over the weekend, I had Hubby hook up one of the satellite boxes to the TV in the room with the elliptical machine. I did a very hard 45 minute course last night while watching NCIS. WOOT!!! I had been thinking I would go to the gym after work, but I left my gym bag at home (I don't do mornings). So the elliptical machine and I had a hot and sweaty 45 minute date while I drooled over Mark Harmon instead. And because that wasn't fun enough, I also got in my 150 jumping jacks and 45 minutes on the Wii. I admit I steered clear (for the most part) of the cardio, yoga and strength training last night. I concentrated on the balance games and the "training plus" options. Still felt like a good workout, but I was doing the Wii after dinner and didn't want to overdo it.

Today's goals: more and more stairs, 45 minutes on the elliptical (got two episodes of "Unforgettable" yet on the DVR!), 150 jumping jacks. If I get on the Wii at all tonight, it will likely just be for the Body Test. A co-worker's last day is tomorrow and he is having a farewell happy hour tonight. I feel like I should stop by and say goodbye. Tuesday's experience told me I don't like to work out so much after a drink. :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment