Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back In The Saddle!

Yesterday was a good day. I got in TONS of water, used the stairs at least 7 times, got in 45 minutes on the elliptical machine (NCIS!!) and two workouts on the Active 2!! YAY!! Hoping my weekend of laziness didn't put me too far behind, but I'm not going to dwell on it. Keep moving forward is pretty much the motto of weight loss. Sometimes, you slip. Get up, get going. More good news: we are almost out of Thanksgiving leftovers!! WOO HOO!!!!! I  need the dressing, casseroles, etc out of my house. I will be throwing away leftover desserts tonight. I haven't been eating them (except a spoonful of Brownie Trifle on Sunday), but I know they're there and I can hear them calling my name. They must leave.

Today's goals: stairs, stairs and more stairs, 100oz of water, Active 2 workout, and either another 45 on the elliptical or a 2 mile run. I need to hit Target on the way home tonight and pick up another knee brace. My right knee is feeling awesome, no pain at all, but my left knee is being cranky. So I will be that lady jogging down the road with braces on both knees that you drive by and think "good lord lady, if you're doing that kind of damage to your body, maybe you should stop!" Hoping my knees eventually get strong enough that the braces won't be necessary. I think all the squats and lunges on the Active 2 are doing a number on them though...

No comments:

Post a Comment